Sunday, January 4, 2009

Random Update

I have not been posting as regularly as I have committed to. I repent of my sin and will now explain what was distracting me. I was just on a family trip to Montana for skiing (where I skied the best that I have in my life), followed by a family get together (where I did not win the Cribbage tournament for the second year running), followed by a week of laziness and random activities. I've been off work for the last two weeks, so it'll be good to get back into the swing of things.

I resolve to join the YWCA by my house on Monday, get a haircut tomorrow (Sunday), and ask a girl to this movie that I have free tickets to. I would have already asked, but for my cowardice. I rationalize by claiming a lack of opportunity, but this is a lie. I fully expect an excuse, but would rejoice if a "yes" were obtained. If you know her, please convince her to say yes (or something to that effect).

I just watched Almost Famous at 2520 and can fully relate to the last scene with the other rock critic where they discuss being "uncool". This is my life. I am uncool.

And why does my house smell like summer sausage??

3 comments:

  1. Lets not elevate the importance of this girl. She's just a friend who I'd like to get to spend more time with. I don't expect anything, though I think any single guy is lying to you if they say they're not open to something happening. In fact, they're probably secretly hoping for it. This sounds like another post waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...did you go to the movie???

    ReplyDelete