Saturday, November 8, 2008

Why Blog?

I was thinking about this question as I was in the TBI Seminar this morning and came up with some good stuff (I think). I also found a great way to keep track of everything in my little notebook. That'll be the next post?

My primary motivation is two-fold.
  1. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and have begun to appreciate this method of communicating with others.
  2. My friend Josh Mathews has started writing monthly update emails to anyone and everyone who want to stay connected with him as life moves on. I think this is one of the best things ever because I love hearing about what he's doing and things he's learning.
I hope that I will be able to create cohesive posts that accurately convey what I am thinking/feeling/experiencing. I worry that I will go on tangents (like the notebook thing) and it will detract from the quality of what I have to say. I also worry (much more so) that I will write too much and what I say will be diluted. On that note, I'll be done :-)

p.s. should I use tagging?

No comments:

Post a Comment