Monday, November 24, 2008

He: Psalm 119:33-40

He

33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes;
and I will keep it to the end.
34 Give me understanding, that I may keep your law
and observe it with my whole heart.
35 Lead me in the path of your commandments,
for I delight in it.
36 Incline my heart to your testimonies,
and not to selfish gain!
37 Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things;
and give me life in your ways.
38 Confirm to your servant your promise,
that you may be feared.
39 Turn away the reproach that I dread,
for your rules are good.
40 Behold, I long for your precepts;
in your righteousness give me life!


How this expresses the cry of my heart today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love this psalm, too. It has become my weekly prayer. Hope all is going well Scott!

    ReplyDelete