Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Back From Europe!

The reason for not posting anything these last two weeks is because I've been touring around Europe! I hit up England, Turkey, and France. I have to say, this was probably the best trip I've taken in my life (it's a tight race with China). God blew my expectations away in how He used my time across the pond.

Here are some of my favorite things that happened in Europe, in no particular order:
  • Getting trapped in my hostel at 5am and needing to climb a 12 foot fence with my luggage, so that I can make the first tube to make my train to make my flight (which I did by less than 5 minutes) to get to Turkey.
  • Spending 4 hours in a Turkish Cafe with Jon and Erik
  • Great conversation in Mullhouse
  • Hanging out and playing Parcheesi with the other team in Turkey
  • Getting to see the France team and hang out with them

No comments:

Post a Comment