Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The New Year

So after a trip to Montana to ski on some amazing snow over Christmas, we headed back to Minnesota to have a little celebration at the Farm. That was just great; I got to hang out with family and play some cribbage. It was pretty sweet. Afterwards I actually managed to make it to the last day of TCX, which ended up just being fantastic! Such a great day and I'm so glad that I went, especially after a week of really not talking to God or reading the Word. I just felt spiritually hungry, and I got fed that day.

And now I'm here, sitting in my house with nothing to do for the next three weeks since we decided not to road trip to California. I am going to work on my senior design project, but I need motivation. I need to get my butt out of my house and get some work done. But even with that project to occupy my time, I need more. I need a project. I need the Lord to give me something that I can feel accomplishment by investing my time into it. The thought crossed my mind to do ministry here like we did in East Asia. I think that would be pretty fun and want to try. That means spending an allotted amount of time doing min. I really need to break up my schedule. Maybe that can be my task for today. I also really need groceries. Man, I haven't thought this whole break thing through yet. I'm excited for it, but I don't want it to be a failure and it very well could be.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment